Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pastel Blue...

Hello everyone!  Today's prompt is pastel blue.  I feel I have been wearing a lot of blue lately.   I do love the color though!  I decided to add some dark blue with the pastel blue...well because I just think it looks pretty together!


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-Sinful Colors-Sugar rush and OPI Pirouette my whistle
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Metallic Aqua
Image plate-Mash-39
Top coat-NYC Grand Central Station


I love these colors together!  This is my fist time using the Sugar Rush.  It is such a beautiful soft blue!  Love the way it turned out.  I did struggle with making sure the lines were straight.  Some still were crooked but I was happy with the end result.  I wanted to matte this design so bad but I went against it because I was afraid to lose the beautiful glitter.

What tips can you give me to line up my lines better and prevent the curvy lines??  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. cute mani!

    Man oh man, I hear you, every time I stamp, I struggle with lining up the lines! how do some people do it!? Your lines are very straight though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think they are a bit shaky but I think it was okay. I wish someone would come out with a tips and tricks video or post to help us who struggle with this!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!