Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

The Christmas Red...

Hey everyone!  Hope your having a great day!  Today's prompt is "Christmas Red".  I really am not a red nail polish person.  I only have a handful...well maybe two handful of red nail polishes.  Compared to my other colors I barely have red.  I do love the color just not on me so much.  It has to be a pretty special red polish for me to pick it up.  This red I am wearing in this mani is beautiful!


Mani Ingredients
Base polish-China Glaze Ruby pumps
Stamping polish-Pure Ice Silver Mercedes
Image plate-Bundle Monster BM-408
Top coat-Seche Vite


This is such a pretty polish!  I didn't want to cover the whole design so I went with a simple and small design.  I love how it turned out.  I decided I didn't want to take it off after I finished the mani.  I love the silver with the added sparkle within the Ruby Pumps polish.  So pretty!

What is your favorite red for Christmas??  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!