Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Simple and Sweet...

Hello everyone!  I hope your having a great day!  I have a simple and sweet mani for you today!  I had an interview (again) about two weeks ago so I needed something not too flashy for my nails.  So I pulled out an untried that was perfect for the occasion.


Mani Ingredients
Base color-OPI Nomad's Dream
Stamping polish- Kleancolor Metallic Red
Image plate-Unnamed one from Walmart gift set
Top coat-Seche Vite


I love this combo!  I know some of you would not put this much color on your nails for an interview but I really think this is subtle for me.  I love this Nomad's Dream.  I have never used it before but I have fallen in love!  I think it has some what of a duo chrome look to it.  I see some flashes of green in there every once and a while.  It actually is very similar to my skin tone.

How do you feel about colors that somewhat match your skin tone??  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...very sweet! I like nude-type colors, especially when you're trying to be demure. Hope your interviews are going well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! They are going well but my current boss is not happy with the fact that I am looking so things aren't going as well as they could be. It will happen in time. :-)

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!