Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Red and gold...

Hello everyone!  I hope everyone is doing well!  Today's prompt is red and gold.  I think this is a beautiful combination for Christmas time.  My first post ever featured red and gold polish!  The pictures were terrible.  Not that my pictures are much better now but I am attempting to do better with my pictures.  Please don't judge me.  I think they have come a long way making the way shorter that I need to go.  Yeah...just confused myself with that sentence.  LOL!  On to the mani...


Mani Ingredients
Base polish-Color Club Berry and Bright
Stamping polish-China Glaze Passion
Image plate-Bundle Monster BM-SE1
Top coat-Seche Vite


I got an odd surprise when I put on this Color Club polish.  It smells like berries.  I had no idea it was a scented polish.  I purchased it last year on a clearance sale at Sally's and this is the first time I have used it.  It is a deep rich beautiful color!  The downfall is it takes eight nine years to dry.  LOL!  I have never used such a slow drying polish!  I was a bit aggravated at the super slow dry time.

How do you deal with slow drying polishes??  What do you think of scented polishes??  Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!