Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Matte Monday: Glitter and Zig zags...

Hello everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend!  I was glad it wasn't as cold as it has been around here this weekend. I do love the fall but winter is just a bit too cold for me! I am now getting a bit excited that Christmas is coming up! This year went by really fast but I definately have enjoyed it. Of course their are always good and bad times but I can honestly say that my family has had a pretty good year.

Mani Ingredients
Base colors-China Glaze Exotic Encounters and Angel Wings
Image plate-Messy Mansion MM12
Stamping polish-China Glaze Passion
Top coats-Seche Vite and OPI Matte Top Coat


I love this Exotic Encounters color!  I have never use it before and I don't know why! Actually I think I have used it once but can't remember what I did with it. That means I have not used it enough. Have you ever "rediscovered" a polish you haven't used in a while?? I guess I need to slow down my purchasing. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!