Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Oxblood..

Hello everyone!  I hope your day is going well!  I am enjoying my Fall Break vacation!  I love it!  Doing nothing and spending extra time with my boys!  Also I am enjoying playing with my nail polish!!  Woot woot!  So this prompt is for an oxblood mani.  I must admit I had no idea what that meant.  I had to Google it and found the appropriate color.  I saw a bunch of oxblood manis that have a gradient with black.  I loved the look so I ran with it.


Mani Ingredients
Base color-China Glaze Loft-y Ambitions
Gradient color-Sally Hansen Black Platinum
Stamping polish-Pure Ice Silver Mercedes
Image plate-Konad m64
Top coat-Seche Vite


I love how this turned out!  I think the silver stamping on the dark base looks so beautiful!  I was going to stamp with rose gold but changed my mind.  I think I am happier with this!  I do feel I could have let more of the oxblood polish show but I still like it!

I think this looks like some sort of fabric.  What does this design remind you of??  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful! I love the combination of silver stamping and the oxblood color too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This is a very sophisticated color combo to me!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!