Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Leopard...

Hey everyone!  I hope you are having a great day!  Today's prompt is leopard.  I love my leopard images because I love that I can mix up the colors and make something beautiful!


Mani Ingredients
Base color-Revlon Snow Bunny
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Black
Dotting polish-China Glaze Ruby Pumps
Image plate-Konad m57
Top coat-Seche Vite


I love how this turned out!  I knew I wanted to do a black, white and red mani so I was happy to use it in this one.  The white is beautiful!  It is an untried and I love the shimmer to the polish!  I also love the shimmer in the Ruby Pumps!  It came more alive when I added top coat.  It turned into such a beautiful mani!

What are your favorite colors to see in a leopard mani??  Do you like to venture out to different colors or stick with the traditional colors??  Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love all kinds of combinations for the leopard manis :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I agree! I love all color combos with this design.

      Delete
  2. I love the look of a leopard mani, and how you can mix colors so easily, but I haven't done one myself yet because I am so not an animal print girl - even on my fingers! One of these days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not an animal print girl either. I actually never owned anything animal print until I started doing nail stamping. I then purchased a zebra dress. I only take animal print in small amounts but I do like it now. Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you channel your inner animal. LOL!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful:) I've never tried leopard mani, I just don't like this pattern but your nails rock!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, I was reading some of the comments... and I'm more likely to wear something animal print, then sport a animal print mani. But I still like them! funny how things just end up like that! Lovely mani btw!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Complete opposite of me. Lol. Thank you so much!!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!