Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Turquoise Stone Nails...

Hello all!  I hope everyone is having a good day!  I know you have seen some of the stone nails floating around if you follow blogs or watch YouTube videos!  Well I have been obsessed with the look but I dislike the process.  I am not a fan of heavy clean up as I can barely carve out time to paint my nails and stamp.  I like quick to the point manis!  I then remembered I had a squiggly stamp that may do the trick and look like the water spotted technique.  Let's see if it worked...


Mani Ingredients
Base color-China Glaze For Audrey
Flakie accent- Nubar 2010
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Black
Image plate-m70 (dupe)
Top coat-Seche Vite


I absolutely love how this looks!  I thought about matting it to really bring out those flakies but I will save that for a later date.  I have many color combo's in my head for this technique and I plan to use them!  Below is my inspiration picture.


Have you tried the water spotted technique??  What colors do you like for the stone nails??  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!