Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Heart Nails...

Hello everyone!  Today's prompt in the instagram challenge is heart nails.  I love hearts!  I always enjoy using heart's in my nail art.


Mani Ingredients
Base color-Kleancolor Sheer Grey
Glitter-OPI Servin' Up Sparkle
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Black
Image plate-Bunny Nails HD-A
Top coat-Seche Vite


I love this delicate mani.  I was thinking stamping with the black would be too much but I love the way it looks!  I am so into glitter sandwiches now.  This is a glitter sandwich and stampwich.  I love it!  When I purchased this polish they had a lot of Kleancolors.  I kept picking this one up and putting it down and I am so glad I got it!  For $1 who could complain.  Now after one or two coats it makes your nails look dirty and dingy but much better after the glitter and stamping.

Have you tried a stampwich or glitter sandwich??  What are your favorite combos??  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! That stamp is so cute, and it looks lovely and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I got the stampwich idea from you!

      Delete
  2. This stamp is so cute! Love the colors, it almost looks like it was doodled with a pencil :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know right?? I think I will try chalkboard nails soon and use this design. I just have to find a good color to stamp it with.

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!