Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Glowstick...

Hello everyone!  I have a super cute mani for you today!  I went through a phase where I was obsessed with Lush Lacquer nail polishes!  I am saying that like I am not still obsessed!!  I have three more on my list!


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-Orly Dayglow, Sally Girl Blue and Color Club Mrs. Robinson
Glitter accents-Lush Lacquer Glowstick
Stamping polish-Sally Hansen Whirlwind White
Image plate-QA56
Top coat-Seche Vite


I love Glowstick!  So pretty!!  You can find Lush Lacquer nail polish on Etsy.  I am sure they sell it other places as well but this is the only place I purchase it.

Have you tried any of the neon glitters??  What is your favorite??  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!