Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Tribal nails...

Hello!  I am having a pretty good day today!  I hope you are doing the same!  Today I have my tribal nails for you!  I was so excited because I was determined to use my matte top coat.


Mani Ingredients
Base color-Orly Dayglow
Gradient colors-Acrylic paints Bella Hyacinth (purple) and Apple Barrel Key West (turquoise)
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Black
Image plate-QA 15
Top coat-Kleancolor Madly Matte


I have been wanting to use my matte top coat more.  I truly neglect it most of the time.  These colors kind of made me think of Easter eggs.  The only thing I dislike about using a matte top coat is I am so impatient I always ding my nails because it takes longer than Seche Vite to dry.  Of course I painted my nails while cooking dinner.  Uggg...  I dinged my pinkie.  Just look at the other nails.  LOL!

So what do you think of matte top coats??  Do you use yours often??  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!