Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Studded mani...

Hello everyone!  I hope your having a great day.  Today's prompt on the Instagram challenge is a studded mani.  I have to confess I am such a picker.  If my polish chips in one spot I will pick it the rest of the way off.  If I have on studs or rhinestones I will pick those as well.  I didn't want to pick at this mani so I only used one stud on two nails.  Guess what??  I picked them anyway but not before I got a few pictures!


Mani Ingredients
Base color-China Glaze Highlight of My Summer
Glitter accents-Laquerlicious Zebra Kisses
Black and white studs eBay
This is my first time using Zebra Kisses.  I love it so much!  I love that the glitter looks all destroyed.  So pretty!!  In case you didn't already know I have a thing going on with black and white glitter and this is an amazing thing to me right now.
Do you like black and white glitter??  What is your favorite??  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I like black glitter:)
    Your nails looks fantastic:)

    kisses from Poland!
    My nails:
    Kisses from Poland:)
    My nails:
    http://zlotapigmejka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE black and white glitter. And these nails! And those studs are just gorgeous!

    I'm a picker too - they wouldn't last an hour on me lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They didn't last long. I love those studs. I wish they were a bit smaller on my little nubs! Thank you for your compliments!!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!