Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Spots...

Hello everyone!!  I hope everyone is doing great!!  I have been slacking on preparing manis for posting.  I have been simply enjoying the colors on my nails and not doing any nail art.  Just polish and glitter.  By the time I have remembered to take a picture I have tip wear.  I only post with tip wear if it is a great mani that I just love not just solid colored polish.

I have an instagram and my name is jmmama1.  Please follow me if you are interested.  I warn you it is not just nails.  I do take many pictures of my kids, hubby and other random things.  I am participating in a nail art challenge for the month of June so I will post those manis here.  The first one is spots.  I am trying to get better at my dotting so I chose to do something related to the Fourth of July since I have not posted one single mani for this holiday.  I am secretly waiting on my new Bundle Monster plates to try them.  I did purchase a Bunny Nails plate that has some pretty awesome images for the Fourth so we will just have to see what I come up with.



Mani Ingredients
Base color-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Midnight Sky
Dots- Acrylic Paints Wicker White, True Blue and Metallic Bright Red
Top coat-Seche Vite


I hope that I can keep up with this challenge.  I feel like I have been slacking.  I am excited for the prompts though.  I will list them below just in case you would like to participate. To include your pictures you would post them to @thenailtrail and #thenailtrailjuly.

All are in July

The Nail Trails Nail Art Challenge

1st-Spots
4th-Fourth of July
7th-Ombre'
10th-Floral
13-Animal
17th-Bordered
21-Tribal
25th-Xmas in July
28th-Studded
31st-Neon

Also this person has some awesome nail art.

What do you think about this challenge??  What are the top picks that you like out of the prompts??  Thanks so much for dropping by! 

3 comments:

  1. Oooh - I like this! Love the "seasonal" colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I thought the base may have been a little dark but I wanted to use it so bad.

      Delete
  2. Hi! I would like to invite you to join my giveaway and win a pair of glasses from Firmoo.com! Visit me soon! :))

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-firmoo-giveaway-win-pair-of.html

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!