Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Sleeping Beauty Inspired Mani...

Hello everyone!!  Hope everyone is doing great!!  I am back today with my Sleeping Beauty Inspired mani.  I struggled with this one because once again I know nothing of the movie except she slept.  I have no stamps that I could incorporate with this so I decided to just do dainty and sweet.  Let's see what I came up with...


Mani Ingredients
Base color-Orly Plum
Gradient color-Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Back to the Fuchsia
Glitter-China Glaze Golden Enchantment
Stamping polish- Claire's white stamping polish
Image plate-Shany SH207
Top coat-Seche Vite


So what do you think??  I guess I should have thought more before I decided to take on this challenge because I have not seen many of these movies.  I love trying to create a mani inspired by a person though.  What I do not understand is why her signature dress changes so much.  One time it's pink and another time it is blue??


Have you seen this movie??  How does Sleeping Beauty actually end up sleeping??  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!