Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Neon mani...

Hello everyone!  I was torn at whether to use this mani as a studded mani or a neon mani.  By the title you can guess what I finally chose.  Let me say I am so obsessed with my new China Glaze polishes.  Too Yacht to Handle is so beautiful!  It dried a bit darker than I thought but I am so obsessed with it!  Absolutely beautiful polish!


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle and Orly Black Pixel
Accent colors-China Glaze Purple Panic
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Black
Image plate-bornprettystore.com dupe m78
Neon pink studs-eBay
Top coat-Seche Vite


I am so happy with this mani!  I knew I wanted to use zebra or cheetah print so I chose to use my image with both!  I also love the Black Pixel polish!  I went to Sally's to get only the black and rose pixel polish because I saw it was on sale.  When I got there Sally's was running a sale that made all their clearance polishes are buy one get one free.  So I picked up four because I was going to spend that price anyway.  So I got four for the price of two. So so pretty!!  I am so loving this textured polish!!

What do you think of the textured polish trend??  Do you think it will phase out??  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I think the textured polish is a "love it" or "hate it" kinda of thing for people. I think crackle was that way, too. I love the way you used it. Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I still haven't decided if I like crackle or not. I am actually surprised that I love texture so much! I agree that it is definitely a love/hate thing.

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!