Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Bows and cheetah print...

Hello everyone!  I hope everyone is doing good!  I have been seeing a lot of mani's that have used cheetah and red together.  So that was my inspiration for this mani.  I also wanted to add red because I have not used a red in a while.  It stains my hands around my nails when I take it off and that bothers me so I usually use it on my toes more than my hands.  The "red"  I used is more maroon than red but is a very pretty color.


Mani Ingredients
Base colors- OPI Wocka Wocka! and Honey Ryder
Stamping polish-Kleancolor
Image plates-Konad M57 and Bunny Nails HD-A
Top coat-Seche Vite


Do you like stamping over textured polish??  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I don't know which I like more - the stunning animal print, or those cute little bows!

    I haven't tried stamping over a textured polish yet - I think I'm a bit worried that it will wear off too quickly without topcoat! Which is odd, because I change my polish all the time lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! You would be surprised how well the stamping stays. I was worried it wouldn't stamp well over texture but it stamps great!

      Delete
  2. I love this mani idea! Red is my fave color, too, so to see it used in a cheetah print makes my eyes happy. hehe

    P.S. - This is "SoCaBo" from YouTube. Thank you so much for directing me to your terrific blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I hope you enjoy the nail art!!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!