Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Animal...

Hello everyone!!  I had such a hard time thinking up an idea for this one.  I decided to do a simple cheetah print as I have not done one in quite a while.  I saw someone did an animal print with some beautiful neon spots.  I decided to try something similar.  I am sorry but I do not have the link to where I am borrowing the idea from.


Mani Ingredients
Base color-Essence Grey-t to be here
Accents-Finger Paint Colorful Collage and China Glaze Pink Voltage
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Black
Image plate-Konad m57
Top coat-Seche Vite


I think it turned out great!  I decided the only thing I dislike about doing challenges is I have to take the nail art so quickly.  Especially if I love the design.  I did love this design but the base color I used the Essence polish chipped so fast!  Uggg... it has this subtle pink shimmer in it that I love but the wear is horrible.

Do you wear polish even though it chips quickly??  Have you tried Essence polishes??  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the design.

    I haven't tried Essence, but LOADS of nail polish chips on me. I don't know what I do to it!

    Luckily I change my polish nearly every day, so it never matters much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand that! I just dislike it when I get the ones that don't even give me a full day. Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried Essence polishes. That looks great, though, and the glitter is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the subtle animal print. The colour choice is very pretty together.

    I've seen some Essence nail polish at Ulta (on Memorial) but have yet to pick any up.

    Friday I spent the afternoon on the hunt for a polish at Walgreen's. To make this story short, after 5 Walgreen's I found the polish I was looking for. I had never been to this particular Walgreen's. I did spot a Nabi display. I was super excited since I have been wanting to try them. My excitement dwindled when I noticed they were the magnetics. I did pick up 3 for the colours (I don't care if the magnets work or not). I might go back and pick up a few more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!! That was my two days ago! I went to four Walgreen's looking for the new Wet and Wild display. Couldn't find it. I was determined to go to everyone in Edmond and then on the way to Guthrie. The first Walgreen's I stopped at only had one of each color left so of course I got them! Lol! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!