Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Twin Post: Nautical Nails...

Hey everyone!!  I have a first for me today!  The lovely Jocelyn from Fetching Konad Creations and I are doing a Nautical Twin Post.  Neither of us have ever did a Nautical mani before so we thought this would be super fun!  I did not want to do typical colors.  So I did away with the red and added some pink.  Let's see what I came up with...


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-OPI Solitaire, Essence Color & Go Ultimate Pink and
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue
Stamping polishes-Petites Sand Dune and Konad White
Image plates-Cheeky CH36 & CH10 and Bundle Monster BM08
Top coat-NYC Grand Central Station Quick Dry


So I had a hard time with the stripe stamp working the way I wanted it to.  I think it turned out okay.  I do plan on doing this again with the traditional colors though.  I wanted to add some studs but couldn't figure out where to put them.  Don't forget to check out Jocelyn's mani here.

Have you tried a nautical mani yet??  Which colors do you think look best with a nautical mani??  Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love the stripey blue nails! They are so cute and SO nautical lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I wish I could have got the stamp to work better with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cute! And you worked in those adorable anchors! Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!