Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Glittery Pink Butterflies for the Crumpet's Amateur Contest...

Hey everyone!!  I am once again entering the Crumpet's Amateur Competition.  I have stepped my game up this month.  The stamping and dotting was a bit troublesome for me but I got it together in the end.  I purchased the Nail Craze (check my spelling because I may be off) about 3 months ago and have been scared to death to use it.  Well I was scared for nothing.  It was no way near as bad as I thought it would be.  I have nubs as you all know and I was worried that I would have like zero black on the bottom of my nail.  It turned out rather cute if I say so myself.  Let's see what I came up with...


Mani Ingredients
Base color-Born Pretty store glitter polish #24
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Black
Accents- Folk Art Acrylic Paint Negro and Wicker White
Image plate-Nail Craze NC 01
Top coat-Seche Vite


So what do you think??  If you would like to you can vote for me or whichever mani you like here.  You can't vote until June 18th though.  I am definitely going to do this mani again but obviously use different colors.  I have Color Club Cosmic Fate coming in the mail.  A beautiful orange holo!!  I plan to use that color to try this stamp again.  I am going to also try it with a purple polish.  It will be so pretty!

Have you ever hand a mani you just simply do not want to take off??  What color's do you think would look best with this monarch butterfly stamp??  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute! You've done such a great work with these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie! I hope you are having a fantastic Sunday. I LOVE this mani!! BEAUTIFUL! If you don't remember me, we chat about mani's when we see each other at CSL. I finally got around to checking out your awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember you!! Welcome!! I haven't seen you in a while! I hope you have been doing good! I go earlier in the day now since school is out! Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!