Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Inspired by nature...

Hey ladies!  I have my inspired by nature mani for you today! For some reason right now I am on a coral binge.  I just want to keep using corals.  I also tried another L'Oreal polish.  Unfortunately I had the same problem this time with the polish as last time.  It is super thick and somewhat difficult to apply.  I did however love the color once it was on and leveled out by a sparkle top coat and regular top coat.  I hope that the remaining two L'Oreal polishes that came in my set do not give me troubles because I have been eyeing these two L'Oreal polishes at Walgreens each time I go in.  I am not going to waste money on something that is not going to work for me.  On to the mani...


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-L'Oreal Boozy Brunch and Finger Paints Sparkle Top Coat
Stamping polish-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Coco a-go-go
Glitter accents-Art Deco Gold Glitter
Image plate-m66
Top coat-NYC Grand Central Station

I know it is not dead on colors that we would see in nature but it is just an inspiration not a full out copy.  I was happy with this mani.  I was not happy that it chipped after one day.  Ugg...I really enjoyed wearing it but I can't walk around with chipped nails right??  I mean what would people say??  LOL!  Joking.

What do you think of coral nail polish for this time of the year??  Does chipped nail polish bother you??  Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!