Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Inspired by a game...

Hey everyone!!  I hope everyone is doing well!!  So...today I have my Inspired by a Game mani.  I know I am so super late in doing an autism mani but here it is.  I had no idea what to do with this prompt so decided I better keep it simple so I don't mess it up.  LOL!  But seriously..


Mani Ingredients
Base color-Sinful Colors Endless Blue
Glitter-China Glaze Fairy Dust
Stamping polish-Essie No Place like Chrome
Image plate-Bundle Monster BM 319
Top coat-Seche Vite


I had such a hard time with this stamp!  It would hardly come out good.  It looked better on my right hand than on my left.  I love this blue!!  So beautiful!!  It looks like it could be a dupe for Essie Butler Please, Sally Hansen Pacific Blue and Sally Girl Envy.  Sad to say I have all three but have not put them on my nails at once to compare them.

Here is the code for this weeks Girly Girl Challenge:  <a href=http://www.inlinkz.com/script.php?id=255660&nojump=1&key=ILGjD3NrGCw1E>get the InLinkz code</a>

So am I the only one with a problem that buys a polish when I know I have something similar in my stash??  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!