Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Double green splatter mani...

Hey everyone!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Mine was busy as usual but good!  I have my splatter mani for you today.  This is a simple mani!  My base color is green and I stamped with green.  Since St. Patrick's Day is coming up I thought it would be fit to throw some green this mani!  I am only missing some gold!


Mani Ingredients
Base color-Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet
Shimmer top coat-Orly Walk Down the Aisle
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Metallic Green
Image Plate-Konad M21
Top coat-Seche Vite
 
I know this is short and sweet!  I hope you like this mani!  Do you like splatter manis?  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!