Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Skittle mani...

Hey all!  I hope everyone has had a great weekend!  We had a somewhat busy Saturday but fun!  It was also Big Brother's last basketball game.  He is such a good basketball player!  I just love to watch him play.  Hubby of course coaches the team.  He is so good with the kids and they just love him!  I really didn't get a chance to take pictures this season though.  I wish I had.

I have my skittles mani for you all today.  I am obsessed with this mani and hated to take this off.  I love love love this color combo.  You can always click on the pictures to make them larger.  Don't let the gradient trick you on the pinkie nail it was done with a stamp!!  I have been wanting to use that stamp so badly and finally found a good use for it.


Mani Ingredients
Base colors:
Bornprettystore.com glitter polish (nude glitter #13??)
Color Club Nomadic in the Nude
China Glaze I'm not Lion (index finger only)
Seche Vite
Stamping polish:  Revlon Espresso
Image plates: 
Bundle Monster BM-301
Cheeky CH24
Gals-GA36
Konad m89
All accents with glitter is China Glaze I'm not Lion and half pearls are from eBay

What do you think of this skittle mani??  I am getting a bit better at creating them.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!