Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Precious Pink...

Hey all!!  I have my pink mani for you today!  I wanted to do a bold pink but decided to go with a softer delicate pink.

For this mani I used Revlon Popular on my ring finger and thumb.  I had to do 3 coats to get it opaque enough for my liking.  On my pinkie, middle finger and index finger I used China Glaze Something Sweet.  On these three fingers I also stamped with a teal L.A. Colors metallic polish and Bundle Monster Image plate BM-317.  These are the results...

This mani is very dainty to me.  I did not want to stamp with black because I did not want the stamp to over power the delicate pink.  I fell in love with this color combo!

1 comment:

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!