Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Beyond another Valentines mani...

Hey all!  I wanted to do another mani for Valentine's day.  I used Color Club Beyond as my base color.  Unfortunately it has been super cloudy here with no sun what so ever so I am not going to be able to show you the amazing holo in this polish!  I actually did not get to see the holo myself.  I am crying holographic tears...  I stamped with Revlon Chrome Top Speed polish in Punch Chrome using Salon Express image plate in SE 18 on my thumb and ring finger.  I topped off the whole mani with NYC Grand Central Station Quick Dry top coat. 
Not many pictures as they are very disappointing... I will bring this polish back when we get some sun because it is beautiful!  I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  What do you think of this mani??  Have you tried this holographic polish??   Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!