Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Seeing stars...

Hello all!!  I am still in disbelief that this year is coming to an end.  I am hoping to keep some of my resolutions this year.  I only have three.  Only three right??  LOL.  I want to decrease the amount of time I am just simply being lazy.  I need to get up and do something (especially exercise to get some of this "baby" weight off)!  I want to introduce more healthy foods in my household.  Finally I want to learn to calm down.  I stress so much about sometimes nothing.  My hubby is so calm natured and he is amazing at bringing me down off of my cliff.  I want to learn that trait from him after all these years of being with him.  I finally get it.  LOL. 

Anyway lets see some stars...

Okay for the base on my accent nails (ring finger and thumb)  I used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Sequin Scandal (beautiful black with gold micro shimmer in the polish).  For the pinkie, middle and index finger I used Wet n Wild Megalast in Deadly Dose.  I wonder if this color stamps??  Its pretty opaque.  Here is what the colors looked like without stamping...

For the accent nails I stamped with bundle monster image plate BM 05.  I used China Glaze 2030 to stamp.  On the other fingers I used Cheeky plate 51 and stamped using Mash black stamping polish.  This is what I came up with...

What are your plans for the New Year??  Do you make resolutions??  Can you keep them past February??  I struggle with that. Haha.  Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you lady!! I wish you and your family many many blessings in the upcoming year!! Thank you so much for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Happy new year to you as well! And thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!